This is such a cute little sundress that I just can’t wait to make one. My favorite part of this dress is the buttoned belt! I can just see my little one toddling around on the beach with this pretty dress on. Having adjustable straps really is convenient on any little ones clothing and will make sure this last all summer.
- (C1) 1 skein of Caron Simply Soft- Light Honey
- (C2) Brown color (Approx: 50 yards).
- 4 mm (U.S G/6) crochet hook
- 3 buttons 0.75″
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Finished size: For 18-24 months
- Chest = 20″
- Top part – 4″ height
- Skirt – 8.5″ height
- Shoulder straps – 4″ (can be adjusted)
If you enjoyed this free crochet pattern you might also enjoy more designs by Crochet For You.