This week’s free Kawaii Cuddler crochet pattern was a special request from our Evelyn. If you’re not familiar with Evelyn, she is the gracious volunteer that provides the written instructions for all our C2C crochet patterns. We couldn’t do it without her and we appreciate her time! Cheers, Evelyn! We hope you know how much you are loved and appreciated!
5″ x 10″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Hobby Lobby “I Love This Yarn” in Arctic Ice, Red Tweed, Limelight, Jellybean, Midgreen, Black and Pink
- One pair of 18mm Black Safety Eyes (We’ve added them to Our Shop for your convenience)
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.