Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.
This Halloween treat not only looks delicious, but it’s also the perfect size for a child’s toy or a pretty decoration around the home.
Happy Monday! Fall always reminds us of Candy Apples and baking with our families. We’ve created the perfect calorie-free treat! The colors of the sauce can easily be changed to caramel.
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Finished Size: 11″ x 8″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Worsted Weight Yarn in Red, Pink, Dark Brown, Light Brown
- Two 15mm Black Safety Eyes (We’ve added them to Our Shop for your convenience)
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Puff paint, black embroidery floss (optional)
- Wilton Lollipop Stick (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner