I love Back To School time! The School Supply aisle is my happy place. I love fresh boxes of crayons, markers, and colored pencils. New notebooks, glue sticks, dry-erase markers… I could spend hours in those aisles. To get in the Back To School spirit, I created a couple of fun new designs. The first design is the Crayon Box! This pattern works up quick and can be made in any crayon colors you’d like! A perfect gift for the new student or teacher in your life.
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Finished Size: 11″ x 10″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Worsted Weight Yarn in yellow, green, & brown for crayon box
- Small scraps of yarn colors for crayons and cheeks
- Two 18mm Black Safety Eyes (We’ve added them to Our Shop for your convenience)
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Yellow puff paint or yellow embroidery floss (optional)
- Smalls scraps of black and pink felt for mouth and crayon stripes
Skill Level: Beginner
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.