We love Valentine’s Day! The decor, the themed activities with the kiddos, and doing special things for our families. This Heart Kawaii Cuddler™ is a quick project just in time for Valentine’s Day. We recently revamped our Heart Kawaii Cuddler to improve his cuteness and splendor! We hope you enjoy this new, improved version!
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Finished Size: 17″ wide
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Red & Pink
- Two 18mm Black Safety Eyes
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.