Key Lime Pie Kawaii Cuddler™
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.
This pie amigurumi pattern will make for a nice decoration in the kitchen or dining room.
The second clue in The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery Sweet as Pie Club stitch-a-long was released on June 15th. Each month a new pie is released as part of the cross-stitch pattern. This month is Key Lime Pie! After stitching it, I couldn’t resist creating a Key Lime Pie Kawaii Cuddler too!
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, double crochet, triple crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
10″ x 9″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Worsted Weight Yarn in tan, green for pie & lime, white, and light pink.
- Two 15mm Black Safety Eyes (We’ve added them to Our Shop for your convenience)
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner