Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.
Any llama lovers in your life? If so, this one would make for a lovely gift for them. And for children, this would make for a lovable toy.
One of the most requested patterns on our Kawaii Cuddler Survey was for a Llama. We’ve included instructions for both the open eyes with lashes and the sleepy eyes. It’s hard to choose a favorite! We hope you enjoy our little llama friend. We look forward to seeing your creations! Happy Crocheting!
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, half double crochet, double crochet chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Finished Size: 15″ x 9″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Sea Blue, Glacier, Linen, Mango, Pink & Amethyst
- Two 12mm Black Safety Eyes
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner