Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.
This adorable doll amigurumi pattern is going to be loved so much! My favorite feature is the beautiful curls in the hair.
I’m excited to share the sweet little doll I designed for our Dollhouse C2C CAL. She turned out 9 inches tall – the perfect size to use with the Dollhouse Blanket. You can make multiple dresses for her or choose just to make one, unremovable outfit. The sky is the limit with buttons, sequins, and embellishments!
Finished Size: 9″ tall
- Size G (4.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Worsted Weight Yarn in gray, brown, linen (or skin color), purple. & turquoise.
- Pair of 8 mm Black Safety Eyes
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Hot glue gun (optional)
- Buttons or embellishments for dress (optional)
- Snap set for closure on back of dress (optional)
- Wilton Lollipop stick to stabilize head
Skill Level: Beginner