This little mermaid is going to be your daughter’s best friend. Her ponytail sticking out is the perfect handle by which she can carry the doll where ever she goes.
Happy, Happy Friday! We’re so excited to bring you our Mermaid Kawaii Cuddler™ pattern. Her sneak peek on Facebook created such a buzz! We can’t wait to see your color combinations and personal touches.
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, half double crochet, double crochet, triple crochet, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Finished Size: 12″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Blossmopolis, Peacock, Turquoise, Hot Rose, Soft Pink, Purple, Pink
- Two 15mm Black Safety Eyes
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
- Flower button for ponytail embellishment (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.