Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.
Use up any of your leftover yarns to make this delicious-looking popsicle amigurumi.
With the temperature heating up, it’s evident Summer is approaching! The first design in our Summer Series Kawaii Cuddlers is the Popsicle! She is adorable with a rainbow stripe, but would also be cute with variegated yarn or a red-white-blue bomb pop option!
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Finished Size: 15″ x 7.5″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Worsted Weight Yarn in colors for popsicle, stick, cheeks, and (optional) bow
- (I used Peacock, Lime Green, Yellow, Pumpkin & Tropical Pink)
- Two 18mm Black Safety Eyes (We’ve added them to Our Shop for your convenience)
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Puff paint, black embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner