Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner. From Shamrocks and Leprechauns to Pots O’ Gold – we love it all. We hope you enjoy our newest Kawaii Cuddler™.
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
10″ x 10″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Worsted Weight Yarn in gray, black yellow & gold
- Small scraps of pink yarn for cheeks
- Two 18mm Black Safety Eyes
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- White puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner