Scrubby Stripes Cloth
Design by Amanda Slate from Mandie the Mommy.
I love the idea of working the scrubby yarn in between the cotton yarn. That way you have all the absorption and scrubbing action combined into a single dishcloth.
The pattern calls for Red Heart Scrubby yarn, a medium weight cotton and an I crochet hook.
Skill Level: Easy
Other Patterns to Try:
- Peachy Round Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Beginner Crochet Dishcloth Pattern with Striped Option
- HDC Criss-Cross Stitch Dishcloth
- Moss Stitch Crochet Dishcloth
- Seed Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern