Shamrock Kawaii Cuddler™
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.
I love St. Patrick’s Day in our home! All month long we look for the Leprechaun. On St. Patrick’s Day, we build a trap and see if we can catch him before he pulls any further shenanigans. Hopefully, this is our year!
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Finished Size: 13″ x 14″
- Size I (5.5mm) Crochet Hook
- Hobby Lobby ‘I Love This Yarn’ in Jellybean & Pink
- One pair 18mm Black Safety Eyes (We’ve added them to Our Shop for your convenience)
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner