Living on different sides of the United States, Michaelene and I experience very different temperatures. She sends me screenshots of freezing temperatures in West Virginia while the sun is out in California. We’re not sure who has it better, but we do agree that yarn snowmen are cute! We had a couple of requests for a Snowman Kawaii Cuddler™ and this guy was born! We love his cozy scarf and earmuffs!
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, half double crochet, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
11″ x 10″
* Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
* Size J (6.0mm) Crochet Hook
* Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in White, Turquoise, Peacock, Brown, Orange & Limelight
* Small scraps of pink yarn for cheeks
* Two 18mm Black Safety Eyes
* Two black buttons
* Poly-fil Stuffing
* Tapestry Needle
* Wilton Popsicle Stick (Optional)
* Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
* Pink puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.