Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.
Not only can you use this state amigurumi pattern as a home decor item, but it can also help to serve as an education prop for students in school!
This week I’m sharing a Kawaii Cuddler in the shape of the State of Texas!
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
11″ x 11″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Worsted Weight Yarn in desired color for your Texas State shape.
- Small scraps of pink yarn for cheeks
- Two 15mm Black Safety Eyes (We’ve added them to Our Shop for your convenience)
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- Small scraps of pink and black felt for mouth
Skill Level: Beginner