The Fourth and final Kawaii Cuddler™ in our Christmas Series is the Stocking. The bow and embellishments make this sweet little stocking so cute! We can’t wait to see the color combinations you choose!
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
11″ x 10″
* Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
* Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Antique White, Orchid, Hot Orchid, Mixed Berry
* Two 18mm Black Safety Eyes
* Poly-fil Stuffing
* Tapestry Needle
* Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
* Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.