We couldn’t resist fitting in one more Valentine’s Day inspired pattern, prior to the big day. Who doesn’t love Chocolate Dipped Strawberries? Our little fella can be made with or without Chocolate – AND he’s completely calorie free! His possibilities are endless – white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate!? Which is YOUR favorite?
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, half double crochet, double crochet, triple crochet, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
13″ x 8″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Size K (6.5mm) Crochet Hook
- Worsted Weight yarn in Red, Brown, Green & Pink
- Two 15mm Black Safety Eyes
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.