By now, we’ve all seen and heard the news from Texas. Our hearts break as we listen to those losing their lives and homes to the hurricane damage.
On Friday, one of my sweet pattern testers reached out and asked if I’d be willing to create a design for Texas.
“Do you think you could make a Texas stuffie pattern? I would love to make a bunch to donate around my area to kids who lost all their toys and home for a bit.” – Elizabeth
Absolutely! One thing I’m certain of in the crafty community — we rally to put our hooks in motion for the greater good.
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
8″ x 13″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Worsted Weight Yarn in red, white, & blue
- Small scraps of pink yarn for cheeks
- Two 18mm Black Safety Eyes (We’ve added them to Our Shop for your convenience)
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.