Our third Back to School Design is the Watercolor Set! This pattern works up quickly and can be made with any paint colors you’d like! A perfect gift for the new student or teacher in your life.
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Finished Size: 6″ x 12″
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Worsted Weight Yarn in white, brown, light brown, gray, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, hot pink & turquoise
- Small scraps of pink yarn for cheeks
- Pair of 6mm Black Safety Eyes
- Two 18mm Black Safety Eyes (We’ve added them to Our Shop for your convenience)
- Pair of small pink brads for paintbrush cheeks (optional)
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- Black puff paint or black embroidery floss (optional)
- Wilton lollipop sticks to reinforce paintbrush (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.