Hi friend! Happy Friday! Not being a summer person (Donna), the ONE shining light through all the California heat is Watermelon! We cut our first one yesterday. It felt appropriate to release our Watermelon Kawaii Cuddler to celebrate!
This is an easy/beginner level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are single crochet, single crochet increase, single crochet decrease, half double crochet, half double increase, half double decrease, half double three together, chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Finished Size: 10″ x 14″
- Size G (4.0mm) Crochet Hook
- Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Jellybean, Limelight, Antique White, Hot Rose & Soft Pink
- Two 18mm Black Safety Eyes
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Craft glue or hot glue gun (optional)
- Black puff paint or embroidery floss (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Design by Donna Beavers – 3amgracedesigns.