3.75-Inch Raised Center Easy Crochet Afghan Square
Whether you’re in need of a new blanket or in need to destash, this crochet afghan square is the perfect go-to pattern. It’s not only perfect for blankets, but you can also use it for bags, mats, pillows and so much more!
One thing I love about this square is that you can use up very small pieces of yarn that otherwise might get tossed.
Finished Size: 3.75″.
- Yarn: Lion Brand Yarns – Vanna’s Choice (Worsted Weight, #4; 100% acrylic; 3.5oz/100g; 170 yds/156 m) 3 colors.
- Crochet Hook: H/8-5.00mm
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle
Skill Level: Easy
Other Patterns to Try:
- Friendship Star Granny Square
- 3 Inch Chain Stitch Crochet Afghan Square
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Bobbles and Spokes Square
- Spring Is On The Way Square