Back Loops Square for Checkerboard Textures Throw
Design by Katherine Eng for Red Heart / Yarnspirations.
This afghan square measures 10 inches across. It’s got a pretty texture and perfect for just about any cozy afghan!
It was designed as part of a CAL, which contains many different afghan squares with different and beautiful textures.
To crochet this you will need a #4 yarn and an F crochet hook.
Other Patterns to Try:
- Checkerboard Sampler Square
- Front Post Double Crochet Square for Checkerboard Textures Throw
- Popcorn Square for Checkerboard Textures Throw
- Shells with Front & Back Post Stitches Square
- Checkerboard in Primary Colors Blanket