This granny pattern is easy enough for a beginner to master. The finished square measures 8″, but you could technically crochet it into a huge blanket if you wanted to.
Plus, it’s a great stashbuster because it’s easy to crochet the rounds in different colors as you like.
You will need a 5mm crochet hook and some worsted weight yarn.
Other Patterns to Try:
- Flower Power Granny Square
- Off Set Granny Square with Thin or Thick Border
- Ruby Hexagon Granny Square
- Double Crochet Granny Square
- Traditional Granny Half-Square Triangle
- 16 Hexagon Motifs
- 20 Easy Crochet Squares You Can Use To Make Blankets
- 12 Free Crochet Patterns for 12 Inch Squares
- 12 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 16 Free Crochet Patterns for Circle-in-a-Square Motifs
- 20 Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
- 10 Granny Squares Crochet Patterns
- 10 Solid Granny Square Patterns
- Crochet Pattern Roundup – Squares
- Unusual Granny Square Patterns
- 35 Free Crochet Afghan Square Patterns