Button Up Cable Cardigan
Design by Shaz from The Knotty Lace.
This free crochet button cable cardigan sweater pattern is available for all sizes, ranging from 2T to adult 5XL. It is a fun textured cable stitch that looks great and is easy to learn. Video tutorial available
Finished Sizes: Child 2T – Adult 5XL
- Yarn Weight: Category 3
- Brand: Coboo
- Color: Denim
- Hook: 4.0 mm
- Gauge: 11 Rows x 17 Hdc = 4 x 4” / 10 x 10 cm
- No. Skeins for Child Size: [2/ 4/ 6/ 8] [10/ 12/ 14/ 16] = [2.5/ 3.0/ 3.5/ 4.0] [4.5/ 5.0/ 5.5/ 6.0]
- Yards (approx.): [547/ 658/ 779/ 884] [1023/ 1113/ 1206/ 1302]
- No. Skeins for Adult Size: [S/ M/ L/ XL] [2XL/ 3XL/ 4XL/ 5XL] = [7.0/ 8.0/ 8.5/ 9.5] [10.5/ 11.5/ 12.5/ 13.0]
- Yards (approx.): [1598/ 1794/ 1957/ 2205] [2421/ 2594/ 2819/ 2996]
- Tools: tapestry needle, measuring tape, scissors, stitch markers, wooden buttons
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This pretty striped granny blanket is worked up in an economic yarn, and is available in all sizes!
This crochet cardigan is perfect for year-round use when you need an extra layer. The finished size is available in women’s sizes XS to 5XL.
Herringbone Moss Sweater
Not only available in multiple children and baby sizes, this crochet sweater pattern is perfect for both genders as well.
Go Your Own Way
This crochet cardigan is worked up in squares using a self-striping yarn, making it easy to match the colors.
This crochet sweater pattern is worked in one piece and available in women’s sizes from XS to 5XL.
Unisex Crochet Sweater
Not only is this the perfect sweater for both genders, but it is also available in all sizes from 2T through to adult 5XL.