Use simple crochet shapes to make a decorative holiday pillow. It fits a 12″ square pillow form.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round
- Increasing, seaming, crocheting in the back loop
- Pattern includes linked video tutorial for identifying back loop and linked photo tutorial for seaming
Gauge: 14.5 sc = 4” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein each in 311 White (CA), 368 Paddy Green (CB), 365 Coffee (CC), and 321 Gold (CD), or approximately 315 yd (288 m) in CA, 75 yd (68.5 m) in CB and CC, and 15 yd (13.5 m) in CD in any medium weight yarn.
- US H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Fairfield Crafter’s Choice 12” x 12” Pillow Form.
- 1” (2.5 cm) sew through or shank button.
- Yarn or tapestry needle with eye small enough to sew through buttons.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set.
Skill Level: Easy
This looks like the perfect sized little basket for holding small candies for the kids, or for keeping your holiday desk organized. It includes lots of images to help with the written pattern, thus, making this beginner-friendly.
If you’re gifting small gifts, then this little little gift box would be perfect for you. It’s beginner-friendly and you can use it throughout the year, not just for Christmas.
This crochet snowflake pattern has so many uses for the holidays. It love the decoration as shown, but you could also use this in windows or on the tree.
This crochet bow pattern has many uses from holding back your hair to decorating your home for the holidays. I can see this in a red and hanging from a tree, or as part of a window decor.
This is the perfect doll set for your daughter at Christmas time. It would actually be a great pre-holiday gift because then she get Barbie all set for the holidays as well!
This festive Christmas tree pillow is closed at the back with three buttons making it easy to slip on and off. The written pattern includes a photo tutorial to help you along.