It seems like there is always a need for warm baby clothes and with this tutorial you will be making this in no time! This romper is worked from the top down and can be made in larger sizes fairly easily. This would make for a great baby shower gift and can be worked in different colors to fit your needs.
- Two colors DK double knitting Acrylic yarn 4 ply (20 stitches = 4 inches)
- Color A. Light medium purple of100 grams
- Color B. Half white of 70 grams
- Color C. Turquoise 50 grams
- Crochet hook size 3.00 mm
- 5 small buttons
- 6-12 months
If you enjoyed this free crochet pattern you might also enjoy more designs by Crochet/Crosia Home.