Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
Make this cute and friendly scarecrow for your Halloween and fall celebrations.
I grew up in the United States, but for the last 11 years I have lived in Israel after moving here after meeting a man on an online game. They have a similar holiday out here in March called Purim, but it’s about dressing up in costumes and none of the scary or cute things I think about when I think about Halloween. The witches, black cats, bats, ghost, vampires, zombies…..the list goes on!
Finished Size: doll size 50 cms or 20 inches
- Yarn colors you will need:
- Light brown for skin color
- Black for shoes
- White for body & socks
- Blue for Jeans
- Orange for Jacket
- Light blue for bottom pants fold
- Plus bits of yellow, green, and red or whatever colors you wish to use to make your patches.
- You’ll also need:
- Felt in colors black, white and dark brown
- Some super glue or strong glue
- Tooth pick (to apply the glue)
- Tapestry needle
- Fiber fill for stuffing
- 2 buttons
Skill Level: Easy