By Oui Crochet.
Here is a quick and easy soap sack for your soap. Make a few for yourself and give a few to your friends and family. It’s a wonderful sack for new bars, as well as for collecting those bits and pieces.
You will need a worsted weight cotton yarn and an F crochet hook.
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This beginner-friendly soap saver is not only simple, but it can be just what your bathroom needs to keep your soap safe and your bathroom looking neat and clean.
This crochet soap sack is so neat because it has a ribbon worked directly into the cozy. It’s a great gift idea to go with any other spa items.
Here is the perfect gift for the teacher in the fall season.
This makes the perfect gift bag for soaps and other small gifts.
With the pretty texture from the Tunisian Simple Stitch, this cozy makes for a lovely gift bag that others will enjoy.
Love the name! And although it is perfect as a soap cozy, this also makes for a lovely gift bag for small gifts.
Around the Web Roundups
- 21 Free Face Scrubby Crochet Patterns
- It’s Bath Time – 50 Free Crochet Patterns
- 21 Crochet Face Scrubbies Patterns
- Crochet Soap Saver Patterns
- 14 Quick DIY Bath Pouf Patterns
- Crochet Washcloth Patterns
- Crochet Scrubbies – 9 Free Crochet Patterns
- Free Crochet Pattern Roundup – Rugs
- 10 Free Crochet Rug Patterns
- Crochet Tissue Covers
- Pretty Crochet Doily Roundup