Design by Shaz from The Knotty Lace.
Working from side to side, a continuous increase and decrease of half double crochet front loop and back loop are all you need for the front and back panel.
This pattern would ideally be suited for advanced beginners, but with the detailed step-by-step tutorial, it shouldn’t make you sweat.
Finished Size: Women’s XS – 5XL
- Yarn weight: DK
- Brand: Cascade Fixation Color: Blue Glass
- No. yarns (balls): XS[S/M/L/XL] [2XL/3LX/4XL/5XL] = 4 [5/ 6/ 7/ 8] [9/ 10/ 11/ 12]
- Hook: 4.0mm & 3.0mm
- Gauge: 4.0mm: 24 Hdc BLO/Hdc FLO Sts x 13 rows = 4”x 4”
- 3.0mm: ribbing 5 Hdc FP Sts x 7 rows = 3/4” x 4”
- Tools: tapestry needle, measuring tape, scissors
Skill Level: Easy