Henley the Hound is a sweet and playful pup that sits up on his hind legs, asking to play or for a treat. He stands up on his own and uses just two colours of Brava worsted yarn from We Crochet/KnitPicks.
Finished Size: approximately 8.5” tall x 4.5” wide across the hips
- 3.5mm Clover Amour Crochet Hook
- 201 yards/184 m (92 g/ 3.3 oz) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Brindle
- 56 yards/52 m (26 g/ 1.97 oz) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Sienna
- 2 – 14mm Black Safety Eyes
- Polyester Stuffing
- Nylon Stocking (or other way to contain Poly Pellets)
- Poly Pellets/Plastic Pellets (I used about 71g)
- Clover Chibi Bent Tip Tapestry Needle
- Scissors – I used Clover Patchwork Mini Scissors
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Markers
- Sewing Pins (Optional but highly recommended)
- Black Embroidery Thread
Skill Level: Intermediate
Design by The Loopy Lamb/Ashley Parker.