Bright and cheery floral motifs are the perfect way to welcome in Spring and Summer, but imagine earth tones for Fall, or all white for Winter! All of these motifs are worked in a join-as-you-go fashion, and there is a photo tutorial included. Original runner was worked in 100% cotton yarn for durability, but really, any yarn will work.
Finished Size: 14″ Wide by 46.25″ in Length
- 560 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn [Original used Lily Sugar n Cream in
- Yellow for the flower centers (235 yards),
- in Rose Pink, Mod Blue, White & Red for the petals (205 yards),
- and in Hot Green for the Leaves (120 Yards)],
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Jewelry Pliers are Helpful
Skill Level: Intermediate
Design by EyeLoveKnots.