Design by Jessie Rayot, owner of Jessie At Home.
The Pretty in Pink Clutch is perfect for a night out, or to hold make up or jewelry. Clutches are such a classic accessory. This one is great for gifting or taking to holiday parties. I made mine in pink and purple, but you can choose any color to go with your style! Make one to match each of your favorite dresses or outfits. The sample was made in Red Heart Fashion Soft in Bright Pink and Lavender for I Like Crochet Magazine. Since then that yarn has been discontinued, so I now suggest the Caron Simply Soft.
Finished Size: 5” x 7.5”
- Yarn: Caron Simply Soft: (100 % Acrylic), Size 6 (8 wpi worsted weight), 170 g / 315 yds
- Neon Pink: Color A – 1 skein, (40 g / 75 yds)
- Iris: Color B – 1 skein, (10 g / 20 yds)
- Hook: US – G/6, 4.0 mm
- Gauge: 26 sts x 24 rows = 4” [10 cm] in Linen Stitch
- Other supplies:
- yarn needle
- 8” zipper in coordinating color
- dark pink sewing thread
- sewing needle
Skill Level: Easy
Leave a Reply