V Stitch Waffle Crochet Stitch
Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
When I first saw the V Stitch Waffle Crochet Stitch I thought I just had to try it! When I started crocheting it I realized that I’d already been using versions of this stitch in shawls and such, but never in rows and I sure never thought to give it a name. I had never thought to put it in rows like this, who ever came up with this one is brilliant! I’m so happy to be able to show you this cool looking textured stitch.
Like most stitches I’m curious how it looks in both solid and variegated colors so I worked it up both ways for you, I’ll leave it to you to decide which one you like better.
I hope you can find some things to make with it.
- HOOK: Any size but I used 5 mm hook or size H hook for the US
- YARN: Any size but I used worsted weight yarn, 4 ply US, 10 ply AU
Skill Level: Easy
Other Patterns to Try:
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Crochet Rice Stitch Tutorial
- Lemon Peel Stitch Tutorial
- Crossed Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Tulip Stitch Tutorial