Design by CrochetNCrafts.
These crochet fingerless gloves are given in one size, but can be crocheted to any size that you need them! Plus, they are a great way to clean up a few yarn scraps.
The gloves work up quick and easy, making them great for a last-minute gift idea. They are perfect for anyone who tends to get cold easy. Whether it be for at home or at the office, they come in handy many times,
- Gauge: Measures 4″ over 14 hdc sts and 10 rounds.
- Finished Size: When laying flat they measure just under 4″ wide and 5.5″ high.
- Yarn: Caron Simply Soft (Worsted Weight, #4; 100% acrylic; 6 oz/170.1g; 315yds/288m) 1 ball of each color.
- Crochet Hook: I/9-5.50mm or any hook suitable for yarn.
- Other: Measuring Tape, Scissors, Yarn Needle.
Skill Level: Easy
These flip flop mittens are the perfect alternative to regular mitts in times when you need to use your fingers.
These fingerless mitts would make for a lovely gift.
These fingerless gloves are unique and super stylish!
These fingerless gloves can be crocheted to fit any size.
These fingerless gloves may just be the easiest to crochet, but they are far from being dull.
FREE crochet pattern for Simple Hand Warmers by Amigurumi Barmy.