Design by Restyled Junk for CrochetNCrafts.
This watermelon bottle holder pattern is so perfect for the summer, but you can use it any time of year. The pattern is done in watermelon colors, but choose any colors you like to match your colors or favorite season.
Finished size fits a 500ml water bottle.
- Worsted weight acrylic yarn-1 oz. bright pink and small amounts of hunter green, grass green and light pink
- G crochet hook
- Coordinating fabric scrap, rick rack, matching thread (handle)
- Black snaps-5 sets (watermelon seeds)
- 2 buttons-decorative
- Black thread and pink or green embroidery floss
- Sewing and/or embroidery needle
- Sewing machine, iron
- Ruler, scissors, straight pins
Skill level is easy in terms of crochet, and you’ll also need basic sewing skills.
Leave a Reply