Design by CrochetnCrafts.
Crochet this beanie in any size you like from baby to adult. It’s the perfect stitch pattern for both men and women and makes for a great gift idea.
I chose an economic yarn, but choose any other yarn that gives you the stretch that you prefer in a crocheted hat.
- Gauge Across Ribbing Rows: 4 sts = 1″ and 14 rows = 4″. Gauge however is not important as the hat can be adjusted to any size as needed.
- Finished Size: Laying flat it measures 8″ across and 8.5″ long. However, it can be crocheted to any size as desired.
- Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver (Worsted Weight (#4) 100% acrylic, 7 oz/198g – 364 yds/333m) – 2 Colors – CA = Soft Navy, CB = Light Blue.
- Crochet Hook: I 5.50mm and K 6.50mm
- Other: Measuring Tape, Scissors, Yarn Needle.
Skill Level: Easy