Design by Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.
The Autumn Meadow shawl is a simple, yet striking, asymmetrical crochet shawl. This free pattern uses basic crochet stitches – chain, single crochet and double crochet, so it is an absolutely perfect pattern for beginners!
The shawl is created using a simple 4 row repeat, so once you have this down you will be flying along.
- Longest edge: 57.25″ / 145.5cm
- Height (at center): 27″ / 68.5cm
- Yarn: KnitPicks Kindred DK
- C1 – Raspberry Cordial: 230 yds / 210m (100g) – 2 skeins
- C2 – Driftwood: 230 yds / 210m (100g) – 2 skeins
- C3 – Spice: 230 yds / 210m (100g) – 2 skeins
- TOTAL: 690 yds / 630m (300g) – 6 skeins
- Hook: 5mm (H-8)
Skill Level: Easy