Broomstick Lace Accent Scarf
Design by Petals to Picots.
Here is a pretty broomstick lace scarf. It is worked with a few variations between the broomstick lace and solid stitches. It’s a beautiful design that is perfect for throughout the seasons.
The pattern calls for a sport weight yarn, an H crochet hook and a 15mm knitting needle.
Other Patterns to Try:
- Offset Shell Quick Crochet Scarf
- Lacy Waves – Fall Crochet Scarf
- Seed Stitch One Skein Crochet Scarf
- Crocheted Chain Stitch Scarf
- Lightweight Crochet Spring Scarf