Design by Crystal from ChristaCoDesign
The crochet Alza Scarf is squishy, warm and gorgeous. Create scarves with stunning pops of colors to layer over your neutrals or keep it simple with a solid.
The Alza Scarf can be crocheted with just 1 ball of Scarfie yarn, creating the perfect length crochet scarf. This pattern uses simple stitches and a 2 row repeat. Easy to remember and fun to make in every color.
If crochet cowls are more your style, then you can simply seam the ends of this scarf to create an infinity cowl. The pattern includes the stitch multiple for those who might like to adjust the width also.
Finished Size: 81”x 7”
- 312 yds #5 bulky weight yarn, pictured is 1 ball of Lion Brand Scarfie in cream/teal.
- 7mm (L) hook, Yarn needle, Measuring tape, Scissors
Skill Level: Beginner
Other Patterns to Try:
- Lacy Waves – Fall Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Super Scarf
- Offset Shell Quick Crochet Scarf
- Summer Crochet Lace Scarf
- Open Waves Skinny Summer Scarf