Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This knit-look, unisex watchman’s cap can be worn with a rolled or unrolled brim. It’s stretchy enough to fit most teens and adults. It’s designed to coordinate with the Pebble Rib Scarf.
- Hat Measurement: 20” (51 cm) circumference x 10” (25.5) height.
- Gauge: 17 sts x 12 rows = 4” (10 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, half double crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round, crocheting in the back loop only
- Seaming (with link to photo tutorial in pattern)
- Special stitch: sc2tog (with written explanation and link to video tutorial in pattern)
- Bernat Maker Home Dec yarn (72% cotton/28% nylon, 8.8 oz/250 g/317 yd/290 m) – 1 skein in 11019 Pebble Beach, or approximately 240 yd (219.5 m) in any bulky weight cotton blend yarn.
- US Size K-10.5/6.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set, or stitch marker.
Skill Level: Easy