Design by Lan-Anh Bui and Josephine Wan Underground Crafter.
Hogaraga by Lan-Anh Bui and Josephine Wan is one of 12 patterns from Little Crocheted Monsters: 12 Mini Mutants to Make excerpted with permission from GMC Publications on Underground Crafter.
This pattern uses UK pattern abbreviations.
- Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran 55% merino wool, 33% microfibre, 12% cashmere (98yd/90m per 50g): 50g blue, 10g red, 10g orange, 10g yellow, 10g green, 10g pink
- 3.5mm (UK9:USE/4) crochet hook
- 2 blue buttons (for eyes)
- Small pieces of felt (light pink for face and dark pink for mouth)
- Embroidery thread (blue for face, white for toes)
- Polyester stuffing
Skill Level: Easy