Double Pebble Stitch Section
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
The Double Pebble Stitch Section is an easy peasy variation on the pebble stitch (also known as the lemon peel stitch).
This pattern is part of the Sectional Blanket Crochet Along, a mystery crochet along for a throw blanket crocheted in 7″ x 9″ (18 cm x 23 cm) sections, the size preferred by our charity partner, Warm Up America. New clues will be released on Fridays through December 16, 2022.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round
- Crocheting in back loops only (includes link to video tutorial)
Finished Size: 7″ x 9″ (18 cm x 23 cm)
- WeCrochet Brava Worsted yarn (100% acrylic, 3 oz/100 g, 218 yd/200 m): 18 skeins in your choice of colors, or approximately 3,750 yards/3,429 meters in any medium weight yarn for the whole blanket.
- I am using the following colors for my version:
- Color A/28437 Marina,
- Color B/29246 Tidal Speckle,
- Color C/28454 Tranquil,
- Color D/29247 Snow Day Speckle,
- Color E/28422 Cornflower,
- Color F/28419 Clarity, and
- Color G/28451 Sky.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size that matches gauge or you prefer using with medium weight yarn.
- Locking stitch marker set (optional, but helpful for marking the front and holding pieces together for seaming).
- Bent-tip yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
Letter U Bobble Pattern
FREE crochet pattern for the Letter U Bobble Pattern by Heather’s Crochet Blog.
Letter S Bobble
FREE crochet pattern for the Letter S Bobble rectangle by Heather’s Crochet Blog.
Croflix & Crolu
This is perfect for anyone who enjoys to watch either netflix or Hulu. It’ll be a nice blanket for them to snuggle under as they binge watch their favorite shows.
Cluster Stripes Section
Here is one of the strips to go with a sectional blanket, designed by Underground Crafter.
Moss Stitch Section
Here is another rectangle to go into a blanket CAL. This CAL will not only give you a finished blanket, once you’re done, but you’ll get to learn new stitch patterns.
Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
This rectangle features a nice cozy stitch, which makes it ideal for making cozy winter blankets.