Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
The Puffed V-Stitch Section has all the fun of the popular v-stitch with all the texture of the puff stitch.
This pattern is part of the Sectional Blanket Crochet Along, a mystery crochet along for a throw blanket crocheted in 7″ x 9″ (18 cm x 23 cm) sections, the size preferred by our charity partner, Warm Up America. New clues will be released on Fridays through December 16, 2022.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round
- Crocheting in back loops only (includes link to video tutorial)
- Special Stitch Pattern: Pf (includes written description and video tutorial)
- Special Stitch Pattern: Pf-v-st (includes written description)
Finished Measurement: 7″ x 9″ (18 cm x 23 cm)
- WeCrochet Brava Worsted yarn (100% acrylic, 3 oz/100 g, 218 yd/200 m): 18 skeins in your choice of colors, or approximately 3,750 yards/3,429 meters in any medium weight yarn for the whole blanket.
- I am using the following colors for my version:
- Color A/28437 Marina,
- Color B/29246 Tidal Speckle,
- Color C/28454 Tranquil,
- Color D/29247 Snow Day Speckle,
- Color E/28422 Cornflower,
- Color F/28419 Clarity, and
- Color G/28451 Sky.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size that matches gauge or you prefer using with medium weight yarn.
- Locking stitch marker set (optional, but helpful for marking the front and holding pieces together for seaming).
- Bent-tip yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
Crochet Video tutorial by Hooking is a Lifestyle on How to Crochet a Rectangular Granny.
FREE crochet pattern for a Letter A Bobble Pattern by Heather’s Crochet Blog.
FREE crochet pattern for the Letter U Bobble Pattern by Heather’s Crochet Blog.
FREE crochet pattern for the Letter S Bobble rectangle by Heather’s Crochet Blog.
This is perfect for anyone who enjoys to watch either netflix or Hulu. It’ll be a nice blanket for them to snuggle under as they binge watch their favorite shows.
Here is one of the strips to go with a sectional blanket, designed by Underground Crafter.