Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This rolling ripple pattern makes a lovely baby blanket. Use a smaller hook so that the eyelets won’t catch tiny fingers. This pattern is sized to meet the donation requirements of The Amelia Project.
- Preemie/Stroller Blanket: 25” (63.5 cm) wide x 24” (61 cm) long.
- Gauge: 24 sts (including ch-1 sp) = 4” (10 cm) across in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet skills: chain, single crochet, double crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows, increasing, decreasing by skipping stitches, changing colors
- Lion Brand Feels Like Butta yarn (100% polyester, 3.5 oz/100 g, 218 yd/199 m) – 2 skeins each in 108 Dusty Blue (CA), 106 Ice (CB), 156 Mint (CC), and 100 White (CD), or approximately 218 yd (199 m) each in any medium weight yarn. PLEASE NOTE: I used almost exactly one skein of each yarn for this pattern. If your gauge is different than mine, you may need more yarn to make a blanket of the same size. That’s why I’ve listed 2 skeins of each colorway in the supply list.
- US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
- Crochet Baby Boy Hats
- 15 Free Ruffled Baby Blanket Patterns
- 4 Free Baby Crochet Patterns
- 20 Crochet Baby Mittens
- Baby Hats and Mittens
- 6 Baby Towel Crochet Patterns
- 13 Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- 50 Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Baby Dress Patterns
- Free Crochet Baby Cardigan Patterns
- 10 Gorgeous Free Baby Girl Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 10 Beautiful Free Baby Boy Crochet Blanket Patterns