The Bernice Square combines bobbles and mock bobbles to create fun textures.
Finished Size: Motif = 6” (15 cm) in pattern.
- Lion Brand Heartland yarn (Solids: 100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 251 yd/230 m; Tweeds: 94% acrylic/6% rayon, 4 oz/113 g, 200 yd/183 m): 14 skeins in your choice of colors, or approximately 3,320 yards/3,036 meters in any medium weight yarn.
- Clover Amour US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size that matches gauge or you prefer using with medium weight yarn.
- Clover Tassel Maker in Large or Small, or the bundle of both sizes (optional, but very helpful if you plan to finish your blanket with tassels).
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker set (optional, but helpful for marking the front and holding pieces together for seaming).
- Clover Chibi yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
See More 6″ Squares:
This floral square is perfect for summer blankets. It’ll be perfect on its own, or you can combine it with other six inch squares.
This crochet circle in a square pattern has a nice texture that will look great by itself, or when combined with other squares in a blanket.
This easy crochet six inch square pattern features a pretty bobble design along with some lace to make it fun for decorating your home.
This easy popcorn square is perfect for summer floral afghans and other projects.
Here is another beautifully textured six inch square that you can mix and match with other squares. And it looks like it would look great in a striped design as well.
Although a simple square, this one features a beautiful and textured border that will look great in just about any project.