Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This silly gingerbread cookie is sized as a handheld softie, but can also be used as an ornament or gift tag.
Finished Size: Approximately 5” (13 cm) tall x 3” (7.5 cm) wide before stuffing.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round, increasing Changing colors, embroidery back stitch (includes linked video tutorials)
- Seaming with the mattress stitch (includes linked photo tutorial)
- Special stitches: bob, sc2tog (includes written description and linked video tutorial)
- Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn (100% acrylic, 16 oz/454 g, 1,020 yd/932 m) – 1 skein in 126 Umber (CA), or approximately 45 yd (41 m) in CA in any medium weight yarn.
- Lion Brand Basic Stitch Premium yarn (100% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/219 yd/220 m) – 1 skein each in 113 Garnet (CB) and 172 Ivy (CC), or approximately 5 yd (4.5 m) each in CB and CC in any medium weight yarn.
- WeCrochet Bright US Size E-4/3.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber Fill – 12 ounce bag.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set, or locking stitch markers.
- Clover Chibi bent-tip yarn needle.
Gauge: 10 sc = 2” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Make these gingerbread amigurumi pals as part of a holiday display in your living room. Or gift them to a small child to bring them hours of fun with their newly made toy.
This adorable crochet mouse pattern is just the right size to make this perfect for so many things from a baby mobile to a cute and cuddly toy; or as a holiday decoration!
Make this adorable Rudolph amigurumi once and treasure him for many years to come. He’ll be much appreciated as a toy or as a cute decoration.
This adorable Christmas gnome pattern is available in two sizes. Plus you also have the option to turn this into Santa or into one of his elves.
A free crochet pattern for a cute mini gnome!
This cute baby penguin can be used as an ornament or gift tag.