Evie and Ben Fox by Emma Varnam are crochet patterns excerpted from Cute Crocheted Animals with permission from GMC Publications Ltd.
Evie loves playing the piano or reading in a corner of her room. Although shy, she will be the first to give you a hug if you need cheering up.
What an adventurer Ben is! This budding pirate is in his element out in his imaginary boat on the open water. He loves maps and is always planning his next voyage.
Finished Size: The foxes are 12in (30cm) tall.
- Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino, 55% wool, 33% acrylic, 12% cashmere (137yds/125m per 50g ball):
- For Evie: 2 balls in 092 Orange (A), 1 ball in 100 White (B), 1 ball in 101 Ecru (C) for her underpants
- For Ben: 2 balls in 092 Orange (A), 1 ball in 100 White (B), 1 ball in 027 Denim (C) for his underpants
- 3.5mm (UK9:USE/4) crochet hook
- 3mm (UK11:US–) crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Safety pin
- Polyester toy stuffing
- 3⁄8in (10mm) safety eyes and nose
Skill Level: Easy
Design by Emma Varnam Underground Crafter.