This waxing crescent moon pillow is perfect for catching some ZZZs during your next trip, or to use as décor in a nursery.
Finished Size: Approximately 14” (35.5 cm) tall x 5” (13 cm) wide before stuffing.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, increasing, seaming, embroidering eyelid (with link to video tutorials)
- Special stitch: sc2tog (with written instructions and link to video tutorial in pattern)
20 sc = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not required for this pattern. Stitches should be small so fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Red Heart Soft yarn (100% acrylic, 5 oz/141 g, 256 yd/234 m) – 1 skein each in 4601 Off White (CA) and 9518 Teal (CB), or approximately 200 yd (183 m) in CA and 5 yd (4.5 m) in CB in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Fairfield World Poly-Fil Premium Fiber Fill – 20 ounce bag.
- Yarn needle.
- Stitch markers.
Skill Level: Easy