Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
The Stitch Adventure Blanket is a crochet sampler blanket that is worked in rows in one piece. At the end, there will be a border crocheted in the round.
Finished Sizes: Twin, Twin XL/Long Twin, Full, Queen, King, California King
- Twin: Approximately 3,330 yards/3,044 meters of any medium weight yarn
Twin XL/Long Twin: Approximately 3,500 yards/3,200.5 meters of any medium weight yarn
- Full: Approximately 4,810 yards/4,398 meters of any medium weight yarn
- Queen: Approximately 5,550 yards/5,075 meters of any medium weight yarn
- King: Approximately 7,030 yards/6,428 meters of any medium weight yarn
- California King: Approximately 7,400 yards/6,766.5 meters of any medium weight yarn
- You can choose as many colors as you’d like. While you can even crochet the blanket in one color, I recommend at least 2 colors as some of the stitches will highlight better against a second color.
- I recommend using a US Size J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or the size that you prefer using with medium weight yarn.
Skill Level: Easy