This simple pillow with bunny ears has a pocket to include small gifts or for carrying secret finds.
- Finished Size: 8” (20.5 cm) width x 7” (18 cm) height before adding Ears and stuffing.
- Gauge: 18 sc = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows, decreasing, increasing, seaming pieces together
- Special stitches: sc2tog (with written instructions in pattern and linked video tutorial)
- Red Heart Hygge Fur yarn (100% nylon, 7 oz/200 g, 260 yd/238 m) – 1 skein in 0108 Cotton Tail, or approximately 195 yd (178.5 m) in any bulky weight, fur yarn.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Packing Fiber Fill, 20 ounce bag.
- US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- 12 mm amber safety eyes – 1 pair.
- 13 mm pink heart craft nose – 1.
- Stitch markers.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
This striped throw pillow is worked up using the Alpine stitch which gives a gorgeous, squishy texture.
This pillow & blanket in a bag is a must have for outdoor events such as concerts and sporting games, camping, or sleepovers.
FREE crochet pattern fro a Block Insertion Pillow Top made available by Free Vintage Crochet.
FREE crochet pattern for a Bobble Stitch Cushion by Annaboo’s House.
This adorable bunny pillow is perfect for Easter or any other time of year.
FREE crochet pattern for a Buttoned Throw Pillow by Little Monkeys Crochet.